Taras Shevchenko national university of Kiev
The Faculty of Philosophy
G.S. Skovoroda Institute of philosophy of NAS of Ukraine
Center of humanitarian education of NAS of Ukraine
on October, 21, 2022
“Philosophical reading in memory of Ivan Boichenko"
PEACE AND WAR
The subject of conference includes such basic directions:
1. Peace as the restoration of balance.
2. Peace and war – Eros and Thanatos.
3. The search for consensus as a way to end the war.
4. The drama of life: agony or agony?
5. From dispute to war – escalation of the conflict and means of its prevention.
6. War of good and evil or war as evil.
For plugging in the program of Reading it is necessary up to October, 1, 2022 to send a request (name (+patronymic), last name, job, address, position, contact phone number, e-mail, theses).
As a result of Reading the best reports will be published by the means of organizers in the magazine for scientific articles, specialized in philosophy.
The young researchers’ scientific articles competition is declared on the subject of philosophical inheritance of Ivan Boichenko
(the terms of competition are applied).
An address is for all appeals:
Faculty of Philosophy Taras Shevchenko national university of Kiev
Volodymyrska street, 60, Kyiv, 01033
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
department of theoretical and practical philosophy – 044-239-34-57;
Mykhailo Boichenko - 050-358-39-44